A virtual end to a mixed boating season!
In line with the times, we are going virtual with our RMCC Annual Meeting:
- Saturday, November 14, 2020 from 7:00pm – 9:00 or later
- Bill and Kathy Ashworth will host us on Zoom – Connection information to be sent out by Post before the meeting.
- Business Meeting Agenda: We will start with a business meeting to review the year’s activities, hear from our board members, and talk about the coming season. Bring your ideas for virtual events to get us through the 2020-21 winter. (Unless we have a miracle Covid cure this year, we will also have a virtual Permit Party in early- to mid- January to discuss river permits and other on-the-water events for the coming year.) The final item on the business meeting agenda will be officer elections.
- Photo Show: The annual meeting will include our annual photo extravaganza. Jeff Keeler has agreed to orchestrate this again this year with ALL SUBMISSIONS submitted no later than November 10. Photos can be easily uploaded to our GoogleDrive as a folder of individual photos, as a powerpoint presentation or, if arranged ahead of time with Jeff, via a link to a photo program like Flicker. Jeff will share his screen and advance through your photos (“next slide, please”) with your narration.
- Both club trips and your personal boating adventures are fair game
- Please limit a photo set to 15 pics, although you are welcome to submit more than one set. We will rotate through presenters, one set at a time, as time and audience interest allows.
- Whether or not you send a photo set, send your best masked or social distanced boating pic of the season to Kathryn and we’ll include a collage of these photos for a Pandemic Photo competition.
Wear your RMCC tee-shirt, crank up those camp stoves and dutch ovens for a bit of ambience, and reconnect with your RMCC boating friends for a review of 2020 boating and a preview of the coming year.
Hope to see and hear you on November 14.
Kathryn, RMCC President