JOIN ROCKY MOUNTAIN CANOE CLUB
Annual membership dues for the Rocky Mountain Canoe Club are $10 per household
To join or renew, either:
- Print and complete the following form (top and bottom) and mail it with a $10 check to the RMCC address shown at the bottom of the membership form. Also, to join any RMCC trips you will need to submit a COVID waiver. Rocky Mountain Canoe Club Waiver and Membership Form and COVID Waiver
- Go to https://rockymountaincanoeclub.net/rmcc-waiver-membership/ to submit an on-line membership and waiver form with the option to pay online (via PayPal) or send a check in the mail.
For ACA members, please file the ACA annual on-line waiver so that you do not have to fill out an ACA waiver form for each event in which you participate. Non-ACA paddlers will need to sign a paper waiver for each even. To sign the on-line ACA waiver, see:
JOIN AMERICAN CANOE ASSOCIATION
The American Canoe Association is nation’s largest and most active nonprofit paddle sports organization. Today the ACA is dedicated to promoting canoeing, kayaking, and rafting as wholesome lifetime recreational activities. The ACA provides a variety of worthwhile programs and public services in such areas as: event sponsorship, safety education, instructor certification, waterway conservation, paddler’s rights and protection, and public information campaigns.
The RMCC is affiliated with the ACA through this program. This means that RMCC members are eligible for ACA Paddle America memberships. While this used to get RMCC members a discount on ACA membership, it no longer does. All ACA memberships are now individual (i.e., no family memberships) and cost $40 per person.
NOTE: To be affiliated with the Paddle America discount, be sure to fill out the Paddle America Memberships section if you register. In the dropdown menu, “Paddle America Clubs”, choose “Rocky Mountain Canoe Club”.
Your ACA Membership entitles you to a valuable package of member benefits:
- Access to hundreds of ACA sanctioned paddling events — trips, races, clinics — and includes liability insurance coverage.
- PADDLING magazine or Kayak Angler and discounts on other publications.
- Valuable member-only discounts on paddling equipment, books, services & other products.
- Paddlesport information and resources network.
ACA paper waiver links