Please join us for the annual meeting and potluck — in-person (no sickees allowed!) or virtual.
Virtual: The Zoom link will be sent out a few days before the meeting to the GoogleGroup and to anyone who RSVPs. It WILL NOT be posted on the website.
In person: Mat Bozek is again hosting us at his HOA Greenway Park Clubhouse, 110 Greenway Drive, Broomfield, 80020.
We will conduct our business meeting, share food and river stories (including photos), and elect officers for 2024.
6:00: Setup – you are welcome to arrive and help setup tables and chairs; Zoom starts ASAP (6:15?) for conversation among virtuals and with folks in the room.
6:15/6:30: Potluck, social, and recirculating photo show starts ASAP
7:15/7:30: Annual meeting begins, including:
- Thanks to 2023 officers and volunteers
- Presentation of the 2023 Otter Conservation Award — Western Rivers Conservancy
- Review of 2023 and reports from officers
- Discussion and Ideas for 2024
- Officer elections — see separate Post/Email regarding elections
- ‘Door’ prize drawings and vote/award for your favorite photo
9:30: Finish and cleanup to be out by 10:00
- Bring a dish to share and your own beverages.
- Drinking water, coffee, hot water for tea, and cream/sugar will be provided in the kitchen. We need a volunteer to check the coffee pot and make another pot when needed.
- Bring your own reusable dinnerware to minimize trash, compost and recycle.
Photos: We never have enough time for photos, so we are trying something new this year — A recirculating photo show during our extended social/potluck.
- There will be a prize for the group’s favorite photo (voting will be in-person and by chat)
- RMCC and private boating trips are both welcome, but please be reasonable on the number of photos, especially for private trips. Jeff has discretion to limit the number of photos per contributor or per trip, if necessary.
- ‘But where is that gorgeous boating site?’ — There will not be photo narration during the photo show, but participants can ask questions about photos during the meeting or in the chat. Submitters can also put a location label (a photo of a label) at the beginning of each series of photos — include your name and the trip name.
- Submit your photos to Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org in any of the following ways:
- Send a few in an email
- Upload them to our RMCC 2023 Annual Meeting Photo folder: Add a subfolder by clicking on “NEW”; Edit its name to your name; click on it to open; insert your photos.
- Send them to Jeff in another easily downloadable format — if they are a pain to deal with, he might just lose them. 😉
- Bring a flashdrive to the meeting — these will be uploaded, if possible, but no guarantee.
Questions? Comments? RSVP? Contact Kathryn at email@example.com or 303-499-1092